Barcol Impressor Hardness Tester
PORTABLE BARCOL HARDNESS TESTER, 934
- 934 1 Barcol Hardness Tester is mainly applied to test aluminum and aluminum alloys. It is suitable to test pure aluminum, aluminum alloys, thick pieces of aluminum sheets, thick pieces, bars and assembled aluminum alloys parts ( e. g. aluminum alloy doors, windows and ladders )
- 934 - 1 Barcol Hardness Tester is also used to test fiber reinforced plastics and hard plastics.
- 934 - 1 Barcol Hardness Tester complies with ASTM B648-00 Test Method for Indentation Hardness of Aluminum Alloys by Mean of a Barcol Hardness Tester
- 935 Barcol Hardness Tester is used to test soft plastics, lead, tin and other soft metals.
- 936 Barcol Hardness Tester is used to best rubber, wood and leather etc.
- Easy to Use : Single hand operation; easy to use; high efficiency; able to make test at any site.
- High Sensitivity: Barcol Hardness Tester has 100 graduations. Its sensitivity is much higher than the Webster hardness tester.
- Wide Testing Range: Used to test from very soft pure aluminum to very hard aluminum alloys.
- Less Thickness Requirement: It can test on any workpieces with thickness greater than 0.8 mm.
- No Supporting Required: It can test from only one side of the work piece. It is unnecessary to move or support the workpiece. It is used to test very large and thick work pieces and assembly parts.
- Eazy Conversion: The test results can be converted to HB, HR, HV and HW easily through the conversion table.
- High Quality Indenter: The indenter has very high hardness, long service life and good interchangeability.
- Testing Range: 0 100 HBa ( equivalent to 25 135 HBW)
- Resolution: 0.5 HBa
- Indication Error: ± 2 HBa ( 42 ~ 48 HBa ), ± 1 HBa ( 81 ~ 88 HBa )
- Repeatability Error: ± 2 HBa ( 42~ 48 HBa )
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- 2 Spare indenters
- Standard hardness block ( high )
- Standard hardness block ( low )
- Calibration wrench
- Carrying case