- Three measuring heads are attached to the stainless steel rule ( blade ) allowing
- versatile measurements on various types of work pieces.
- Square head used to set the rule at 90 deg. or 45 deg. to an edge of a work piece.
- Center head used to locate centers of round work pieces.
- Protractor head used to set rule at a desired angle to an edge of a work piece.
- Also used for measuring angles
- The measuring heads are hardened.
METRIC / INCH
- Size: 300 mm / 12”
- Remarks; With Blade, Square Head, Center Head & Protractor Head