- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR
Cross Hatch Cutters
- For the assessment of the quality of bond of single- or multi-layer coatings to the substrate
- Robust testers working in compliance with international standards
- Pivotable cutting head for safe positioning
- Ergonomic non-slip grip
- Durable multi-blade cutting head with 6 cutting edges
The condition of a decorative or protective finishing is vital for maintaining the product quality. The better a coating adheres to the substrate, the better its protective properties will be. By means of the cross hatch cutting test, the quality of bond of a coating to the substrate can be assessed.
The SecoTest gauges are used to apply a cross hatch pattern by means of a defined cutting head into the coating to be tested. The pattern obtained is examined visually and classified by means of a reference table. According to the standard applied, an identification number is assigned to classify the adhesion properties of the tested coating. According to model, the SecoTest gauges are suitable for one- or multilayer coatings (paint, plastics, etc.) on hard substrates such as metal or plastic or on soft materials such as wood or plaster. A wide range of cutting tools with various numbers of blades and spaces between the blades are available to meet the different requirements according to coating thickness, nature of substrate or standards to be applied.
The SecoTest series offers three models for testing in accordance with DIN EN ISO 2409 and two models according to ASTM D 3359. Both standards are commonly used in a wide field of industrial applications. A pivotable cutting head for safe and easy positioning without tilting ensures an even and parallel guidance of the blades over the surface to be tested. The ergonomic non-slip grip adds additional comfort to the testing procedure. High-quality multi-blade cutters made of tool steel guarantee a long service life.
- SecoTest gauge with cutting head
- Hex tip screwdriver for changing the blades
- Magnifier for visual inspection
- Carrying case
- Operating instructions
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India
Phone :91-11-45025958 / 66405958