Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester, No. 200
PORTABLE DIGITAL MAGNETIC ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER, No. 200
- Apply to test too large or heavy iron and steel parts for the desk testers.Test the harness of steel parts, bearing, moulds; large and medium-sized heating parts.
- Test a large batch of parts piece by piece on site.
- Replace inaccurate and unreliable Leeb hardness tester, in a wide range of manufacture industry
- World leading product designed and manufactured by Tianxing with patent, because of high-accuracy sensor and unique distance measuring technology, reaching far higher test accuracy than other portable hardness testers.
- It is fixed onto the surface of a iron and steel part smartly with magnetic chucks. Simply reached one side of the part, the test could be accomplished. Only if the surface is available, a iron and steel part could be tested, no matter what shapes and sizes are.It follows the Rockwell Hardness Test Principle, and complies with relevant regulation of ISO6508, and ASTM E18 standards.
- It simplifies the operation steps of Rockwell Hardness Test: directly load total test force; maintain it for a few seconds; release the total test force and then the test is finished. It takes about only 10 seconds for a test, high effective.
- It permits customer to calibrate the tester with a standard block at any time.
- It could be operated under a temperature range of 0C to 50C either indoor or outdoor.
- Initial Test Force: 10 kgf
- Total Test Force: 60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf
- Testing Range: 20~88 HRA, 20~100 HRB, and 20~70 HRC
- Testing Resolution: 0.1 HR
- Indication Error: complying with ISO6508, ASTM E18 standards
- Repeatability Error: complying with ISO6508, ASTM E18 standards
- Test Force Error: ± 1%
- Operating Temperature: 0~50C
- Nominal Dimension: 245 mm x 105 mm x 138 mm
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Test Piece Surface: Flat: Area 195 mm x 60 mm Thickness 5 mm
- Cylinder: Diameter 50 mm Length 200 mm
- Thickness 8 mm