- 50000.00 - 200000.00 INR
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- As Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Rockwell Hardness Tester Model
Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester Model 300 - 500
- Digital Rockwell and Rockwell Superficial Hardness Tester.
- Horizontal protrudent indenter Design, suitable also for internal and external testing.
- Testing on Surfaces difficult to reach. Testing internal surface of rings and tubes with diameters over 33 mm.
- Testing force is set automatically according testing scale.
- Can be used directly to measure Rockwell hardness for metal and plastic material.
- Provided with many features such as high measuring precision, wide measuring range with 15 Rockwell scales and 15 Superficial scales.
- The tester is uitable for testing of carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non ferrous metal, and engineering plastic etc.
- Automatic load cycle, the loading, dwell, unloading process of the main test force are controlled exactly to meet standard.
- Measuring results digitally displaying and can be printed, or transmitted to external computer automatically by USB or RS-232 data output port.
Rockwell & Superficial
| 10 Kgf (98.1N)|
60 Kgf (588.4N)
100 Kgf (980.7N)
150 Kgf (1471N)
| 3 Kgf (29.4N) 10 Kgf (98.1N)|
15 Kgf (147.1N) 60 Kgf (588.4N)
30 Kgf (294.3N) 100 Kgf (980.7N)
45 Kgf (441.3N) 150 Kgf (1471N)
95 Kg / 128 Kg
125 Kg / 155 Kg
710 x 210 x 830mm
710 x 260 x 880mm
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India