Digital Rubber Hardness Tester ( Durometer ) EHS
EHS series Digital Durometer is Suitable for measuring the hardness of rubber, plastic and other non-metallic materials.
- Calibration Certificate Included
- Conforms to ASTM D 2240, GB/T 531.1 ISO7619-1
- A large, easy-to-read LCD display with backlight
- Measurement mode: Averaging mode, Max Mode, Max-Average mode.
- Measurement data can be stored, browsing and batch printing.
- Printing: Wireless mini-printer (optional)
SHORE - A USED FOR
Application - Soft vulcanized rubber, natural rubber, nitriles, thermoplastic elastomers, flexible polyacrylics and thermosets, wax, felt, and leathers.
SHORE - C USED FOR
Application - Medium-hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, medium-hard plastics, and thermoplastics .
SHORE - D USED FOR
Application - Hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, harder plastics, and rigid thermoplastics
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India