Digital Super Torque Wrench Tester
Digital SupterTorque Wrench Tester (Made in Taiwan)
- Specialized torque testing equipment designed for the variety of mechanical Torque Wrench
- Simple, accurate and cost-effective torque tester for performing calibration checkes in house
- High speed of date reading performance (2400 run/sec.)
- RS-232 communication port is included for the output of reading to PC.
- There are six torque unites available for application (Lb-ft, Lb-in, N-m, N-cm, Kg-m, Kg-cm)
- As standard, all transducers are calibrated in a clockwise direction within a traceable calibration certificate.
- Quality meets BS7882:1997 standard with the accuracy of +/- 0.5% of reading over the 20%-100% of full scale.
- With three operating modes : Track displays the live value, Peak records the highest value and First Peak records the first peak of torque.
- Under First Peak mode, the light signal and Bazzer indicate the testing completion and testing retrun to zero.
- Memory function can display the 4 previous readings taken by the operator. Its no need to stop and write after each reading.
Available in three models,
- Range : 2-60 Nm,
- Range : 8-400 Nm
- Range : 100-1500 Nm