Grain Moisture Meters
Used for fast and accurate measurement of moisture and temperature in the process of allotment, acquisition, storage, packed grains, feed stuff, powder etc.
Technical Details :
- Measurement range: moisture content 8-20%
- Temperature 10-55
- Resolution: 0.1
- Moisture: ±0.6%(UNDER 14%)
- ±1(OVER 18)
- Temperature: ±0.8oc
- Grains: paddy, rice, corm, wheat
- Calibration: Automatic
- Uses Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base that offers high accuracy measurement range & high resolution.
- Wide measuring range & high resolution.
- With HOLD function for easy read-out of data and viewing maximum value.
- Self-test function or self-calibration.
- Features extremely fast, accurate display and reading with no guessing or errors.
- Compact, light weight and easy operation.
- The use of durable, long lasting components including a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing assures maintenance free performance for many years. The housing has been carefully shaped to fit comfortably in either hand.