Hardness Tester (Portable Type), MHT-10
HARDNESS TESTER, MHT-10
- LCD display of 128Ãâ64 matrix with back-light, showing all functions and parameters.
- Converts to all common hardness scales ( HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA, HS )
- English displaying and easy and convenient menu operation.
- Powerful PC Software available and USB 1.0 interface and USB with Protective Membrane.
- 7 type of Impact Device optional, which donÃ¢â¬â¢t need to be recalibrated when changing them.
- Memory of 600 groups data (impact times : 32~1)
- Lower limit setting and sound alarm.
- Material of Ã¢â¬Åcast steelÃ¢â¬Â is added; HB values can be read out directly when D/DC impact device is
- used to measure Ã¢â¬Åcast steelÃ¢â¬Â work piece.
- Printer be separated from main unit and copies of testing results can be printed as required.
- Inbuilt function of Software Calibration.
- Hardness scale HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
- Memory 48 ~ 600 groups (impact times: 32 ~ 1)
- Measuring range HLD ( 170 ~ 960 ) See below table 1 and table 2
- Accuracy ÃÂ± 6HLD ( 760 ÃÂ± 30HLD ) error of displayed value
- 6 HLD ( 760 ÃÂ± 30 HLD ) repeatability of
- Optional Impact Devices DC/D+15/G/C/DL
- Max. Workpiece Hardness 996 HV ( For Impact Devices D/DC/DL/D+15/C)
- 646 HB ( For Impact Device G )
- Min. Workpiece weight 2 ~ 5 kg on stable support
- 0.05~2kg with compact coupling
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India