Portable Magnetic Hydraulic Brinell Hardness Tester, 750
- Test available if attached to one side of part.
- No need to move the part.
- No need to search for a spot for clamping
- Test condition of 5 mm test ball, 750 kgf test force, causes a larger indentation and better representativeness and easier to read than 2.5 mm test ball condition.
- Compared with other hydraulic Brinell hardness testers, simpler operation, easier to carry
- If surface available, test materials, parts and structural steel in any shape and size.
- For castings, forgings, steel plates, steel pipes, structural and die steel, which other testers could not test or hard to test
- For macro axis, crossbeam, huge or super-huge heat treatment parts.
- For pipe, huge equipment and huge steel structural parts that welded or assembled already
- Only for the magnetizer steel
- Test force: 750kgf
- Test ball: 5 mm carbide alloy ball
- Test range: 100-650 HBW
- Indicator Error: complies with ISO 6506, and ASTM E10
- Repeatability Error: complies with ISO 6506, and ASTM E10
- Test Force Error: complies with ISO 6506, and ASTM E10
- Weight: 15.8 kg
- Surface: flat:area 290 mm x 90 mm
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India