- 30000.00 - 100000.00 INR
PORTABLE MAGNETIC ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER, 100
WORKING PRINCIPLE AND APPLICATION
Fix Rockwell test head to the surface of iron and steel parts to test the hardness by applying magnetic force. Follow Rockwell hardness test method completely and the test condition complies with standard of ISO 6508 and ASTM E18.
Apply in on-site quick test body hardness of steel parts. Test steel plate, steel pipe, axis, mould, huge forgings and huge and medium-size heat treatment parts if surface available. Test Hardness of weld joint in boiler, pressure vessels, and pressure pipes.
Replace low accurate and reliable Leeb hardness testers.
- Attach to one side of part to test, no need to move it.
- Quick, convenient, no damage test.
- Similar reading system as micrometers, easy to read, and good repeatability.
- Rather high accuracy, complying with ISO 6508 and ASTM E18.
- Initial test force: 10 kgf
- Total test force: 60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf
- Test head: 120diamond indenter, 1.588 mm carbide alloy Ball
- Indication Error: complying with ISO 6508 and ASTM E 18
- Repeatability Error: complying with ISO 6508 and ASTM E 18
- Test Resolution: 0.5 HR
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Surface: Flat: Area 180 mm x 60 mm Thickness 5 mm
- Cylinder: Diameter 60 mm Lenghth 200 mm Thickness 8 mm
- 120diamond indenter
- 1.588 mm carbide alloy ball
- Rockwell hardness block
- Carrying case
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India
Phone :91-11-45025958 / 66405958