Tesla Meter, TM-801, Kanetec Japan
- Significant improvement of performance while keeping usability of TM-701!
- New industry standard of handy typeFor Resistance Welding
- The Tesla Meter is a practical, handy type Gauss meter having digital display that has been developed based on KANETECs long experience and achievements in the manufacture of magnetism-applied products. To satisfy the users needs, this meter has been designed for easy use by anyone by incorporating frequently used functions only.
- Measurement of residual magnetism in machined work pieces.
- Measurement of magnetic flux density in magnetism-applied products.
- Measurement of magnetic flux density of motors.
- Measurement of properties of magnetic materials.
- A wide measuring range from 0 to 3000 mT. (DC)
- In addition to DC magnetic fl ux density, AC magnetic fl ux density can be measured.
- The high resolution measuring mode ensures highly accurate measurement. (Resolution 0.01 mT = 0.1 G)
- The use of sheet keys ensures high dustproof performance.
- The auto power off function prevents useless consumption of the battery.
- When the probe has been worn out, it can be replaced with a new one without troublesome calibration. (Optional)
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India