- 10000.00 - 50000.00 INR
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, Minitest 420, 430, 440 Elektrophysik - Germany
Field of application
Rugged ultrasonic thickness gauges are designed for use in harsh industrial environments. Easy to use and light-weight, these handy gauges provide accurate thickness readings on site for quality assurance and corrosion testing.
The basic models are designed for simple and quick thickness measurement. This model incorporates a calibration block for zero adjustment and a quick calibration.
- Equipped with data memory and USB interface, the MiniTest 430 also includes an automatic zero calibration facility. Various modes such as minimum, difference and alarm mode make this model the ideal tool for quality control. In high-speed scan
- mode an increased measuring rate of 10 readings per second is achieved along with indication of the smallest thickness values. MiniTest 430 provides reliable corrosion testing. The high-speed scan mode is also particularly suited for measurements
on hot-temperature samples.
Featuring all functions of the MiniTest 430, the top model of the series connects to the U5.0E transducer to measure through a coating in the echo-echo mode.
Transducers for versatile applications
- In the standard supply schedule, all models come with a 5 MHz transducer. To meet specific customer requirements,
- ElektroPhysik offers a range of transducers that connect to all models of the MiniTest 400 series. The automatic transducer recognition allows to switch quickly between different measuring tasks.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India
Phone :91-11-45025958 / 66405958