Welding Current Meter, Model : SP-3288, Spotron Japan
- Application: Industrial
WELDING CURRENT METER, Model : SP-3288
Model SP-3288 is handy type welding meter of secondary current and welding time for all kinds of resistance welding. Sensor is MEKANO patented toroidal coil for precise current detection. Measured data is digitally indicated in the display and stocked in built-in memory. RMS effective value calculated at each half cycle or Peak value of welding current is displayed together with welding time and conduction angle. In case of capacitor discharge type welder, it measures and displays peak value of current and time (mSec) to peak current or time(mSec) to the end of current application.
- More compact lighter body and touch key is improved for easier operation.
- Measured data of maximum 100counts are stocked in built-in memory .
- Wide range for measurement (Current: Max. 99.9kA, Time: Max. 999.5CY Ã¯Â¼Â 2000ms)
- The unit displays measured data; "Count No.", "Current (kA)", "Welding time (cycle / ms)" and "Conduction angle".
- Additional new functions support measurement of designated time scope for any current type and designated pulse number for multi-pulse current application.
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India