Welding Monitor, Model : AMS-107D
- Automatic Grade Automatic
AMS-107D is automatic monitor of secondary current and welding time for capacitor discharge type spot welding machine. Secondary current and welding time is measured and indicated inthe display, at the same time signal output is done for the result of judging safe or failure. It supports many functions with external input/output terminals such as output of voltage (AC100V) for NG alarm, change of welding parameters, detection of no current, etc.
- Setup of upper/lower limit (allowable range) of secondary current and welding time.
- Covering many patterns to set up measuring conditions (Max. 16 patterns).
- Welding time can be displayed at the specified point of "%" against maximum current value.
- Measuring current can be selected in case of multi-impulse welding. (IMPULSE No.)
- Set up of NG judging for no current by inputting start signal from external device.
- Colored indication in the display for OK/NG judgment: "GREEN" = OK (within allowable range), "RED" = NG (out of allowable range)
- Measured data in the display can be printed out by digital printer DP-110H (option).
4769, Old Post Office Building, 2nd floor, Hauz Qazi, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India